Julius Kühn-Institut (JKI)
Federal Research Centre for Cultivated Plants
06484 Quedlinburg, Germany
Tel: +49(0)3946 47-0
- Coming from the motorway A36, take exit „Quedlinburg-Ost“and continue on L66 towards Quedlinburg.
- After 2km, you get to a roundabout, here follow signs to Gernrode/Ballenstedt (NOT Quedlinburg).
- At the next roundabout (after 3km), take the 1st exit and continue on L242 towards Quedlinburg.
- When entering Quedlinburg, leave the roundabout at the 1st exit (sign „Julius Kühn-Institute“) and immediately turn right into the JKI premises.
- Take the bus numbers 253 or 255 and get off at the bus stop „Julius Kühn-Institut“ (it is behind a roundabout and immediately after a petrol station on your right). Cross the road, turn right and you will find yourself at the entrance to the Julius Kühn Institute.
- Or take the bus numbers 240 or 242 and get off at the bus stop „Suderöder Chaussee“. Now you have to cross the roundabout.
- You can buy tickets on the bus. Journey time is 5 minutes.
„Julius Kühn-Institut“ and "Suderöder Chaussee" are request stops. So, you have to indicate that you want to get off at the next stop. If you prefer to walk, it will take you appr. 30 minutes.