PH. D. Maryam Goodarzi
Institute for Plant Protection in Fruit Crops and Viticulture
- Ecological Entomology
- Biological pest control in organic viticulture
- Research associate in the working group "Zoology and integrated plant protection in viticulture"
- Research project: Integrated and ecological plant protection methods, KEF
- Development of a warning system for Drosophila suzukii, which is based on the current condition of grapes and also experimentally examines microorganisms.
- Use of metabarcoding to study the microbiome of ripening grapes for grape susceptibility to Drosophila suzukii
- Planning, implementation and evaluation of tests;
- Data exchange and communication with peers and the plant protection services;
- Member of the German Society for General and Applied Entomology (DGaaE)
- Member of the German Scientific Society for Plant Protection and Plant Health
Scientific publication and communication networks
- OpenAgrar: View publications