- Motorway A 2 - exit Braunschweig-Watenbüttel, continue towards Watenbüttel.
In the village of Watenbüttel turn right and follow the signs towards Kanzlerfeld.
After 2 km, the agricultural research campus is on your right.
- Motorway A 39/A 391 – exit Braunschweig-Lehndorf, follow the signs to Lehndorf and Kanzlerfeld.
After 3 km, the agricultural research campus is in front of you.
The JKI Institute for Crop and Soil Sciences has two departments at different places on the campus. Next to the main entrance, you will find a site map on your right (or see map below).
- Arriving at Braunschweig Main Station (Hauptbahnhof, ICE stop), take bus M11 (towards Lamme) or bus 461 (towards "PTB") and get off at bus stop “Bundesallee”. This bus stop is opposite the main entrance to the 440-hectare campus.
- Dept. of Crop Science: a walk of 30 minutes (or arrange to be picked up by your host).
- Dept. of Soil Science: a walk of 5 minutes to the left.Here you can plan your timetable with Brunswick Public Transport.
- The closest airport is in Hanover with a good link to underground and railway. But the airports in Berlin are also easily reached, as there is an hourly ICE connection to Braunschweig.
For more details click on the picture