Tel: +49 (0)3946 47 7536
Fax: +49 (0)3946 47 7502
- Research associate in the BLE project "WATARA-MODE" (grant no. 28-1-87.16X-19) Subproject B: Development of a model to determine damage thresholds of new harmful organisms for the scientific evaluation of the proportionality of measures.
- Development of ecological simulation models and computer-aided decision support systems
- Modelling of the potential distribution of invasive, climate-sensitive species
- Adaptation of habitat and dispersion models with regard to current issues and taking climate change into account to predict future risk areas
- Support and further development of the establishment and spread model MoPSi (Spatio-temporal Model for Plant Pest Spread Simulations) developed during the BLE joint project "ProgRAMM" (Proactive Plant Health Risk Analysis through Modelling and Monitoring).
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and statistical data evaluation
Publications on Researchgate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Bastian-Hess