Tel: +49 (0)3946 47 7570
Fax: +49 (0)3946 47 7502
Development of molecular and microscopic diagnostic approaches for bacteria, fungi and insects.
Focus | Research on the plant-pathogenic fungus Synchytrium endobioticum, the causal agent of potato wart disease in the following projects:
- Development of innovative detection methods for potato wart disease as a basis for the sustainable potato production in Germany.
- Development and testing of practicable methods for the inactivation and detection of the potato wart disease in solid and liquid residues.
- Securing the supply of raw materials by establishing permanent disease resistance in potatoes.
- Since 2018 Research Associate, Institute for national and international plant health, Julius Kühn-Institute, Braunschweig
- 2015 – 2018 Research Associate, Leibniz Institute of Vegetables and Ornamental Crops, Großbeeren
- 2008 - 2015 Post-Doctoral Researcher, Institute of Fundamental Sciences, Massey University, New Zealand
- 2006 – 2007 Lecturer for Evolution and Biodiversity of Plants, Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster
- 2002 - 2006 PhD student, Institute of Botany, Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster
Participation in Committees, Memberships:
Member of the German Society for Plant Protection and Plant Health r. S. (DPG)