Tel: +49 (0)3946 47-4970
Fax: +49 (0)3946 47-4805
Julius Kühn- Institut
Schwabenheimer Straße 101
Assignments and Research Activities
Research associate in the research group “Beneficial arthropods and functional biodiversity” in the project “Biological Control of Drosophila suzukii by application of native pupal parasitoids (ParaDrosu)”.
- Obtaining and testing of new rearing strains of suitable pupal parasitoids.
- Investigation of the biology of pupal parasitoid species, their interaction with other species, and development of methods for monitoring of fitness and quality of mass-reared parasitoids.
- Optimization of parasitoid performance in berry crops by management of essential ressources.
- Evaluation of inundative releases of mass-reared parasitoids in berry crops in practice.
- Member of the “German Society for General and Applied Entomology” (DGaaE)