Tel: +49 (0)3946 47-6192
Fax: +49 (0)3946 47-6106
Assignments and research activities
- Member of AG Ziebell and AG Richert-Pöggeler (Virology).
- Part of the BioSam project for “Survey and characterization of JKI's collections of arthropods, viruses and invasive pests of crops with respect to climate change”.
- Molecular approaches for detecting, characterizing, and propagating viruses and viroids.
- Histological and cytological examinations of virus-infected plants and virus vectors.
- High-throughput sequencing and bioinformatic analysis.
Professional career & education
- Since November 2020: Research Scientist at JKI Braunschweig and Doctoral student at TU Braunschweig.
- 2017-2019: Erasmus Mundus Master student for plant health in sustainable cropping systems from Universidad Politecnica de Valencia (Spain) and George-August Universität Göttingen (Germany).
- 2010-2015: Bachelor’s degree from Institute for agricultural sciences, University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.