Tel: +49 (0)3946 47-6258
Fax: +49 (0)53946 47-6106
Area of research and tasks:
- Postdoctoral researcher in the group of Dr. Niehl (Virology). Study of the resistances against soil-borne viruses (SBWMV and SBCMV) in winter wheat under field conditions and greenhouse inoculations.
- Understanding the influence of climatic conditions on the infections of winter wheat by Polymyxa graminis and soil-borne viruses.
- Identification of resistance sources and understanding the resistance pattern against soil-borne viruses.
- Molecular characterization of plant viruses.
- Current project :
Collaborative project FuReWheat: Resistance of winter wheat against soil-borne viruses in a climate-changing context – project part 2 (funded by the federal institute of agriculture and nutrition (BLE)).
Collaboration and membership:
- Member of the French Phythopathology Society (SFP)
- Since 2020: Postdoctoral researcher Julius Kühn-Institute, Institute for epidemiology and pathogen diagnostic, Brunswick, Germany.
- 2016-2019: Industrial PhD. Institute National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA/CIRAD) / Bayer Crop Science. Montpellier, France – Ecology of cereal dwarf viruses: wild reservoirs and interactions.
- 2016: Internship in Umeå Plant Science Centre, Umeå, Sweden.
- 2015-2016 : MsC. FAGE (Biology and ecology applied to woods, agriculture and environment), Nancy, France
- 2015 : Erasmus semester in the high school Anhalt, Köthen (Anhalt) / Bernburg (Saale), Germany
- 2013-2016 : Agronomist degree in ENSAIA (Engineer high school for agriculture and food science), Nancy, France
- 2011-2013 : Classe Preparatoires for Grandes Ecoles, Grenoble, France