Tel: +49 (0)531 299 4612
Assignments and research activities
- Research associate, AG Dr Nemanja Kuzmanović, group Phytopathology in Vegetable Crops, and investigation of fungal and bacterial pathogens in vegetable crops.
- Genetic diversity of and taxonomy of soil-plant associated bacteria and fungi.
- Molecular analysis of structure and diversity of soil-plant and rhizosphere microbial communities.
- Ecology of soil microorganisms and plant beneficial microorganisms (as Arbuscular Mycorrhiza Fungi and Trichoderma sp.).
- Evaluation of the effects of agricultural management practices on microbial communities and soil health.
- DFG-project: “Interactions in the bacterial pathobiome associated with crown gall disease: coexistence or competition?”. AG Kuzmanović
- Argentinian-German binational project: “Effect of agricultural management practices on soil microorganisms” (CONICET/DAAD).
- Ad-hoc Reviewer for various scientific journals
Professional career & education
- Since 2021: Research Associate, Julius Kühn Institute, Federal Research Centre for Cultivated Plants, Institute for Plant Protection in Horticulture and Forests, Braunschweig, Germany.
- 2018-2021: PhD student / Guest AG Prof. Dr. Kornelia Smalla, Julius Kühn Institute, Federal Research Centre for Cultivated Plants, Institute for Epidemiology and Pathogen Diagnostics, Braunschweig, Germany.
- 2016-2021: PhD student, Agricultural Sciences. Agricultural Microbiology. Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Argentina. Topic: “Effect of agricultural management practices on soil microorganisms” (CONICET-DAAD).
- 2011: International Research Scholarship (2 months). Universidad Autónoma de San Luis Potosí, Mexico.
- 2005-2013: Agricultural Engineer (Master’s degree equivalent). Faculty of Engineering, National University of San Juan, San Juan, Argentina. Topic: “Effects of alperujo fertilization on the biological and physicochemical quality of soils planted with olive trees”.