Assignments and Research Activities:
- Investigations on the pre-pollution of peat-reduced substrates and peat substitutes
- Research of promoting and inhibiting factors of substrates on the development of soil-associated pests
- Research into the triangular relationship between substrates, harmful arthropods and cultivated plants
- Research into the effect of peat-reduced substrates and peat substitutes on biological pest control methods
- "Development and evaluation of peat-reduced production systems in horticulture (ToPGa)", processing of the sub-project: beneficial and harmful organisms.