Besides information acquisition and delivery, the Information Centre and Library also supports the JKI scientists in communicating their research achievements, which often entails developing special web-based applications.
The Information Centre is in charge of the:
- Internet and Intranet presentations of the JKI, including technical and content maintenance
- development and availability of thematic portals, bibliographic and fact databases
- providing online conference systems,
- cross-media publishing
- In close cooperation with the Press Office, all leaflets and brochures are prepared on the basis of the JKI corporate design.
- The layouts of self-published publications are developed and realized, e.g. print versions or online on the JKI Open Journal System: the journal Julius-Kühn-Archive, JKI Data Sheets, dissertations...