Tel: +49 (0)531 299 3377
Fax: +49 (0)531 299 3007
Assignments and Research Activities:
- Acting head of the JKI Institute for National and International Plant Health
- Elaboration and assessment of phytosanitary regulations and measures in the framework of EU, EPPO and within Germany
- Contribution to the implementation of phytosanitary regulations and measures in Germany
- Quarantine related aspects of plant viruses and phytoplasmas
- Planning and coordination of national surveys for regulated pests in Germany
- Contact person for German applications on financial support granted by the EU for eradication/containment measures applied by the Federal Länder against pest outbreaks
- Member of the „Standing Committee for plants, animals, food and feed, Section Plant Health“ of the European Commission
- Member of the Working Group "Annexes to Directive 2000/29/EC" of the European Commission
- Member of the Working Group "Reduced Control Frequencies" of the European Commission
- Member of the EPPO "Panel on Phytosanitary Measures"
- Core member for the EPPO "Expert working group on performing PRA"
- German Phytomedical Society (DPG)