Tel: +49(0)3946 47-4750
Fax: +49(0)3946 47-4805
Schwabenheimer Str. 101
Assignments and Research Activities:
- Guest scientist/PhD student of the working group "Applied Chemical Ecology."
- Research project: NANO-PUSH: Establishment of Nanofibers for the delivery of repellent substances to combat the pear leaf suckers Cacopsylla pyri and C. pyricola in fruit growing as part of a push-and-pull strategy.
- Development and production of nanofibers made of biodegradable polymers with electrospinning technique.
- Analysis of volatile (fragrances) and other plant metabolites.
- Influence of info chemicals on the behavior of insects (laboratory and field trials).
- Effects of phytoplasma infections on vector insects and host plants.
- Electroantennography (EAG) with psyllids.
- Studies on the biology of Cacopsylla pyri and C.pyricola.
- Member of the “The Brazilian Phytopathological Society.” SBF
- Member of the “German Society for General and Applied Entomology e. V (DgaaE)