Tel: +49 (0)38209 45 103
Fax: +49 (0)38209 45 120
18190 Sanitz / OT Groß-Lüsewitz
- Planning and realization of field, shelter and greenhouse experiments to analyze the influence of abiotic stress on quality of raw material of agricultural crops (potatoes, cereals, legumes).
- Development and adaptation of physical, chemical and biochemical methods and the establishment of breeding-relevant non-destructive methods using low amounts of material to evaluate stress-related changes in components.
- Investigation of main components (protein, starch, oil) with standard methods as well as specialization in rheology/viscometry, NIR- and NIT-spectroscopy and rapid photometry.
Boards and memberships:
- Member of the ´Gesellschaft für Pflanzenzüchtung e. V.´ (GPZ)
- Member of ´Gesellschaft zur Förderung der Lupine e. V.´ (G.F.L.)
- Member of German Society for Quality Research on Plant Foods (DGQ)