Tel: +49 (0)3946 47-3615
Fax: +49 (0)3946 47-3602
Molecular Genetics and Comparative Genomics (MGG)
Isolation and cloning of the Sbm1 resistance gene for Soil Born Cereal Mosaic Virus (SBCMV) and development of closely linked markers for the second known resistance gene against SBCMV, Sbm2. Development of markers for new resistances against the soil-borne viruses with the help of genome-wide association studies (GWAS) and mapping in biparental populations. (FuReWheat project).
- The International Society for Molecular Plant-Microbe Interactions (IS-MPMI)
- Federation of European Societies of Plant Biology (FESPB)
- Serbian Genetic Society
- Serbian Society for Plant Physiology
- Ad-hoc reviewer for various scientific journals: Annals of Applied Biology, Plant Physiology and Biochemistry, Physiology and Molecular Biology of Plants, Trends in Plant Science, Frontiers in Microbiology, Frontiers in Plant Science, Genetika (Belgrade, Serbia)
- Review Editor in Frontiers in Plant Science
Visiting professor for Applied biochemistry and biotechnology at the EDUCONS University, Sremska Kamenica, Novi Sad, Serbia.