sensorFINT conference 2023
Ort: Julius Kühn-Institut, Königin-Luise-Straße 19, 14195 Berlin
Joint annual workshop of the GDCh (German Chemical Society) work group "chemometrics and quality assurance" and conference of the COST action sensorFINT (www.sensorfint.eu).
The conference will cover the following topics:
- Chemometrics related to spectroscopic methods
- Chemometrics related to other analytical techniques
- Sensor integration and data fusion
- Non-desctructive spectroscopic sensors in process control and labelling
- Information and communication technology for decision support systems
Permalink to Program here.
Abstract Deadline: April 22nd, 2023 for talks, May 26th for posters abstracts
Please use the template of the link below and email your abstract to email@example.com.
Kontakt am JKI: Dr. Andrea Krähmer