Tel: +49 (0)531 596 2136
Fax: +49 (0)531 596 2199
Assignments and Research Activities:
- Remote and proximal sensing, Online Sensors and Geo-Informationsystems
- Integration of growth models into farming practice
- Simulation of the impacts of climate change on agricultural production
- Development of Farm-InformationsystemsLocal Resource-Management of agricultural soils
- Soil science
- Development and evaluation of methods, agronomic indicators and quality criteria for determining the fertility and functionality of agricultural soils.
- Fertilisation and fertilisers
- Evaluation of (variable rate) fertilisation strategies to ensure the performance of soils.
- Adoption on climate change
- Suitability of meteorological parameters for crop management and crop production. Development of agronomic strategies under climate change conditions.
- Member of the German Society for Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Geoinformation (DGPF)